1.0ml 96 Round well. U bottoms. No heat seal rim
• Working Volume of 1.0ml
• Round well or Square well with ‘U’ bottom
• Minimal remaining volume and high uniformity from well to well
• Choice of Raised well rims or No-rim, smooth surface for reliable closing, even with heat sealing.
• Easy and reliable stacking
• Good centrifugation stability up to 6,000 × g for faster protocols and improved sample quality
• Manufactured under DNase/ RNase free environment without slip agents, plasticizers or biocides – Materials which could have a negative effect on bioassays
• Pure, virgin polypropylene guarantees good extractible performance, high resistance to chemicals, good mechanical stress and working with temperature extremes
• Autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min)
• Available with barcode.
Download product technical drawing sheet
If you require own branding of product, packaging or specific pack configurations we are here to help you achieve your requirements.
Here at ILS we pride ourselves on responding to customers wanting non-standard product, whether it is own branding on the product, dedicated labelling or unique plate design to support specific research or process technology, we are here to listen and help.
As the owners of our own tools and many years’ experience of tool and product design with a broad range of polymers we able to work with you and our toolmakers to meet your needs.
We are also able to offer assembly capabilities in our Class 8 cleanrooms that have been certified for medical device production.