2.0mL Deep Well Plate for storage and collection
- Total volume of 2.0mL.
- Round well with ‘U’ bottom to aid mixing, pelleting and washing.
- Certified DNase/RNase and Pyrogen free.
- Moulded in a high-performance virgin medical grade polypropylene.
- High chemical resistance.
- Class leading low levels of extractible elements.
- High uniformity from well to well.
- Raised well rims for reliable closing with heat sealing.
- Easy and reliable stacking.
- Temperature range for use -80ºC to 120ºC
- Moulded in ISO Class 8 cleanrooms with high levels of automation.
- Sterilised product available on request.
- Barcoding available on request
If you require own branding of product, packaging or specific pack configurations we are here to help you achieve your requirements.
Here at ILS we pride ourselves on responding to customers wanting non-standard product, whether it is own branding on the product, dedicated labelling or unique plate design to support specific research or process technology, we are here to listen and help.
As the owners of our own tools and many years’ experience of tool and product design with a broad range of polymers we able to work with you and our toolmakers to meet your needs.
We are also able to offer assembly capabilities in our Class 8 cleanrooms that have been certified for medical device production.